"We should all be in the pursuit of self mastery...It is a lifelong pursuit." Janice H. Davis
Oh how you have taught me
and caused me to be ME
All the good that I have in my life, has come as a result of thee
From the moment I arrived, you have always been there...
and NO MATTER WHAT...I have never doubted that you care!
Things you taught me, not just by word, but also in deed:
- Knowledge is to be sought and cherished
- Ask the right question and listen inside
- Follow clarity, the lack thereof is and answer in and of itself...Follow clarity
- God makes no promise to answer an academic question...answers are only given when we are ready for the accountability that comes with it.
- "There is no "Try", there is only DO, and DO NOT"...Oh how you echoed Master Yoda in this message
- "CAN'T" is not allowed in this house..."YES YOU CAN!"
- Write and keep a YOUR record... "For out of the records shall we be judged"
- READ, and fill your mind with positive food
- Be careful where you choose to place your energy...For that which receives energy...GROWS
- Be Still (in so many ways)... "Seek the still waters, for that's where it's the deepest"
- There's always 3 sides to anything (in a relationship)... Your perspective, the others' perspective, and then there's Gods' perspective... Seek His perfect perspective!
- To HUG... :)
- Manners are NOT, and never will be "old fashion"
- God is real. He is to be reverenced and respected...and He loves us with a perfect love.
- BE where you are
- Know who you are...(not just what you do...but who you ARE)
- Existence....Exists! A = A!
The list continues, yet these are some that stand out to me this morning... I love you and I love the example you ARE!
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
The day has been long,.. the silence became too loud, and it was time to ride. I jumped on my Harley, and left...
The open road, the danger of riding, headed toward the canyon, the hills and vistas, approaching that edge of comfort, and staying there for a while. Stress disappears...clarity comes into focus...life becomes simple again...all because I took a ride.
Thank you Harley! That's why I have you, because of your reminders, your sounds, and what you always seem to teach me!